Bathroom Shelf Decorating
Bathroom Shelf Decorating – The bathrooms of our houses tend to be small and have little space to store the different accessories. In this article we tell you how to make a shelf for your bathroom in an easy manner and simple. You’ll see how your bathroom is a very modern style as well as staff. The new mantel will allow you to save all attachments. To make it you only need an old wooden chair.
- Choose an old wooden chair that you have in your home or in any family or friend house. Pass a cloth to remove dust and dirt that may have.
- With a short saw the Chair from one side to the other, leaving a third of the seat with the backrest. I.e., you have to cut two-thirds of the seat of the Chair.
- The next step is to cut the two legs of the Chair that you are on the side that you cut, i.e., the two rear legs of the Chair.
- When you have cut Chair and you’ve only been with the third going seat with backrest and without legs that were you in this third (hind) you have to sand the entire surface for tidying up. After sanding the workpiece, you must remove the dust with a cloth.
- The next step is to paint the piece of wood (which you have obtained from the old wooden chair). You must apply two coats of paint, letting dry between coats.
- When the paint is dry, the next step is to screw the decorative knobs you’ve chosen and that combined with the rest of your bathroom. You have to screw the knobs in what had previously been the hind legs of the old Chair.
- Finally, you have to put two hooks in the thickness of what was left of the seat in the piece that you’ve painted and already you can hang it on the wall. Hang the piece is as if you are upside-down Chair, i.e. the seat is facing the floor and legs (where the knobs are) look to the ceiling. So that the backrest is in sight.
- Now you can enjoy your new shelf to save products to your you want, and you can use the backrest of the new mantel, previously it was the back of the old chair, for hanging towels.
What You need
- Old wooden chair.
- Bone saw.
- Paint for wooden furniture.
- 2 (door) knobs to decorate (the hind legs of the Chair)