How to Decorate a Small Living Room
How to decorate a small living room – It is possible to decorate a small living room. It is not anything complicated and you only have to take into account some important points such as the distribution of furniture, the use of color and light.
For this reason, if you have a small lounge and you’re wondering how you can decorate it, do not despair, of course that you can decorate your living room making it look wider visually:
- Light colors used for painting. Painting with pastel tones and clear is the key.
- White does not fail, it is the best color to make the room look larger than it is.
- You can also paint the artifacts of the same color as the wall heating so that they are hidden.
- Another important aspect for a small living room decoration is the amount of furniture and its distribution: opt for fewer parts and never large.
- Choose straight lines and simple, clear tones or metal furniture. You can also paint them the tone of the wall to achieve greater uniformity.
- Opt for lightweight textile (linen, organized, silk or cotton lace curtain), smooth and toned curtains.
Adds colors combined in Accessories, cushions or in a small carpet.
- Place a mirror on the wall that will add more light and depth to all the living room.
- If you want to read more articles similar to how to decorate a small living room, we recommend that you enter in our category of Ideas for home decoration.
It is better to place the furniture on the wall and leave more cleared the area of circulation.
We hope now you’ve got some idaes on how to decorate a small living room.