Interior Stairs Decorating Ideas
How to decorate interior stairs – There are many ways of decorating the interior stairs. From the simplest, that involves placing a plant at the beginning of the route, up to the making of a closet in the stairwell. You can also install carpets, which have not only a decorative effect, but dampen sounds, and prevent slipping. But we must always take care that the installation is correct, to prevent tripping accidents. In this article, you’ll find tips on how to decorate interior stairs.
- Lighting is an element that is very important in the decoration of staircases, as it prevents accidents and for its aesthetic value. Lighting depends on the shape of the staircase, you can resort to applique lateral, superior, or illumination from the rungs. You can find tips and tricks of lighting, in our section of lamps and lights.
- The handrail of the stairs is a good decorative item, we include carvings on the balustrade, or different materials of aesthetic value.
- In inside stairs, one of the elements of stairs inside, that more party can get, is the hollow under the staircase.
- Today, houses lack enough space for comfortable life, the cabinets not reach to accommodate all objects that we accumulate. To address this deficiency, we can resort to the use of hollows of stairs.
- This space tends to be wasted, and can provide many utilities depending on the type of staircase you have.
- A more practical use is as a wardrobe, especially for stairs attached to the wall. You can install a staircase which already include a wardrobe in his hole, or you can install custom doors and shelves, where you can save from coats, books, until the implements of cleaning such as vacuum, brooms, etc.
- Spiral staircase, which leave little room below, you can use modules square, forming shelves for storing books and other objects. You can also install modules with drawers.
- When you have large staircases, the gap is large and you can place a sofa underneath, or table for correspondence with a Chair.
- Another option is to place shelves to install a cellar under the stairs, in this case, should take into account that the temperature should be constant and low, for the conservation of the wine. Or is that a stairway which is adjacent to a fireplace does not work for this purpose.